E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Santa Claus Jokes! Post em if you got em!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Claus Jokes! Post em if you got em!
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted
Merry X-mas Everyone from Montana...

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an honest lawyer and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a hundred dollar bill. Who gets it?

The old drunk, of course; the other three are mythological creatures.

This is pretty good:
http://www.jibjab.com/originals/santa_claus

Kids are not allowed to read this one!
A little girl goes to see Santa Claus at the local shopping mall. When she arrives and sits down on Santa's lap Santa asks "What do you want for Christmas little girl?".

"I want a Barbie and a GI Joe" says the little girl.

"But Barbie comes with Ken" Santa says,

"No, Barbie only 'cums' with GI Joe!"

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santa Claus is required by the FAA to have a annual flight check. Santa is waiting at the airport for the FAA inspector. The inspector finally comes out of the flight hangar with his clipboard and a shotgun. Santa is a little scared and nervously says "I can understand the clipboard, but what is the shotgun for?". The FAA instructor replied "Well, I am not supposed to tell you, but you are going to lose an engine on take off"

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed450:
Santa Claus is required by the FAA to have a annual flight check. Santa is waiting at the airport for the FAA inspector. The inspector finally comes out of the flight hangar with his clipboard and a shotgun. Santa is a little scared and nervously says "I can understand the clipboard, but what is the shotgun for?". The FAA instructor replied "Well, I am not supposed to tell you, but you are going to lose an engine on take off"

Thats hilarious. lol I'm gonna cut and paste that and email it to my dad.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought so, one of my Boeing customers told me that one. It is really funny to the engineers.

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post