New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Farrah Fawcett
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted
My dream girl passed away today. I loved everything about Farrah Fawcett. To me she looked stunningly gorgeous all the time and became more prettier as she got older. She seemed to shine inside even more...

At ten years old I got to meet her at the 1975 Spokane Auto Boat Speedshow. She was talking to folks and handing out autographed posters standing next to her green corvette with white interior and a white mobile phone mounted on top of the center council. She became my first love that day. God bless her and family.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
As a young teenager I found my self falling a sleep every night thinking about here... I guess that could have been because her poster was hanging on my ceiling above my bed!
She was a true beauty.

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
TRA we do agree on something!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of daddio
posted Hide Post
Who remembers "I fixed Farrah's Faucet"?

I had the fuzzy poster, too.

She was a real classy lady that will be missed.

Posts: 231 | Location: kent,wa | Registered: Thu September 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
You still have that poster Ted?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Is wondering about this "fuzzy poster". Were you able to run your hand up her unshaved legs or ??????....Aaaa never mind Smile

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motodrew295:
You still have that poster Ted?

----------------------
No I dont have it. I think we would of hung it up out on the shop wall probaly left it there when we moved? Did you see her on tv last night in and old interveiw with Barbara Walters? She was smokin hot!!
Then towards the end showing her fighting cancer dealing with the treatment puking and shaved head and all... that chick was a total badass..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
TRA-742,

We may not always agree on stuff but when it comes to Farrah Fawcett, I'm with ya.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
That poster was a classic! Pictures of Lilly by the Who comes to mind.

Posts: 159 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Mon January 22 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
TRA-742,

We may not always agree on stuff but when it comes to Farrah Fawcett, I'm with ya.

------------------------------
RIGHT ON BROTHER!

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
TRA we do agree on something!

----------------------------
It's been a long run but finaly we are getting somewhere! Honestly- good luck to ya Paul this weekend pulling a bunch more of those dam liberal holeshots!

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I had THE POSTER an X girlfriend tore it up.
My wife looks just like herSmile

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post