New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smail Report
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted
I just saw Smail log in to EW's NW MX Forums and so thought I'd start a blog to freak-out any non-pro wondering what real pros were talking about.

Task! Anytime one of you see Lance Smail long on to EW's Forums you shall log a count number here.

e.g. "Saw Smail log onto EW's Forums 4.6.2010 (1x time)"

Not a requirement just a request.

KW

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Smail sighting 4/9/10 at 8:38 PM

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
Smail sighting @ Desert 100 4/11/10
Does that count?
U guys r weird

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Sure it counts Dan. If it's a sighting then it counts.

One sighting, one count!

(huge grins and much laughing) kw

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Smail sighting 4/16/10 at 6:18pm

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it wasnt him, but I saw a guy in a sweet purple and pink number 42 ufo smail jersey. I should have taken a picture.

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/KD...ER#p/u/0/8b_4OAGaHCI

Good video of Smail on the YZ360 at the 1992 Washougal national.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I think mine took a beating in the house fire. What didn't burn got wet so...cool to see again. Braaapp!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
BBR 150 championship 2001

All hail lance smail!

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I had to move this topic!
This shows how much of a badass Smail is!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NaPalm:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KD...ER#p/u/0/8b_4OAGaHCI

Good video of Smail on the YZ360 at the 1992 Washougal national.
5th thats incredible!!

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
WHERES THE MULLETS!!!

posted Hide Post
Smail if your out there... Are you coming to Burnt Ridge this sunday?

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does that stupid comment mean Paul? Is that the race I pitted for the guy who got 2nd place(Phil Stevens)? Helped my other buddies at their pit on the way the first in team? Purchased tickets for Kevin Parks raffle and shot the poo with everyone I could find?

Oh yeah I guess I couldn't remember much about it...your a tool.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flagler I am coming on Sunday.

Braaaappp! PAMF!

posted Hide Post
Good deal I will see you there, the course should be killer.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smail:
Flagler I am coming on Sunday.

Braaaappp! PAMF!

Smail, I walked into the bathroom at the NY style pizza bar across from the Comcast Arena last night (before the Stealth game) and the first thing I saw in graffiti was PAMF!

There's tons of graffiti on the walls there, its part of the decor, so you don't really notice any of the detail. PAMF really stood out though. Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Lance, Last weekend I watched Ryan Ennis rocken a Kawi 500 around our club track and got lost in yester-year....big hit...the smell of two stroke...sticky throttles LOL... awe the good ole days....

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post