E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Coming Soon: MX Ride for Children-East August 9th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coming Soon: MX Ride for Children-East August 9th
 Login/Join

posted
Details coming soon, save the date!

We are also looking for sponsors. Email me at brett@mxforchildren.org with any ideas.

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of you who haven't participated in this event in the past, I strongly urge you to do so this year. Last year was our first time, and honestly, it didn't take much to raise the amount needed for the Inside the Line Experience. After touring Children's, Cody said he wants to do his part in raising so much more.

This is something everyone should do. If you want to know more about it, feel free to ask!

Brett, please email me and let me know how I can help.

Dawn Bristlin

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya on this one DawnB, It's just "Time-Space" that keeps me away.

I attend these when I can and feel bad when I can't. To date it's been Aaron that's been beating me to the first turn but I hope to fix that soon.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to say that I believe that I am the only person to attend ALL of these events. LOL!

As for this one, $hit!!!! I'll be out of town on business.

I will be at the one at 5th gear pinned though.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
When is the one at 5th gear pinned? I went to the web site and they have nothing up there about an upcoming ride.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Am I missing something... what date am I supposed to save? (Want too)

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post