Northwest Motocross Forum
Milan 2 stroke pipes or Cone pipes

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/171607236/m/3237064673

Thu November 07 2013, 06:34 PM
DeVol911
Milan 2 stroke pipes or Cone pipes
I'm doing a couple project bikes the first being a 2003 CR 125 and would like to find a FMF Factory Fatty or a Milan Cone pipe for it. FMF is has discontinued the Factory Fatty for the 03' CR 125 and they are not willing to sell me an a plain unplated Fatty pipe. I remember Milan pipes being really sick, but cannot find any info to contact them. I noticed Austin Uhlrich had a pretty sick pipe on his CR 125 for the 125 Dream race. Anyone have any leads on how to get a hold of Milan Racing or know of somone with a decent 02-03 FMF Factory Fatty pipe they would sell?? FMF P/N 021021F Any help would be appreciated.
Sat November 09 2013, 05:09 PM
Hutchracer
Maybe Athena or Scalvini make a cone pipe that would work. My daughter has a Athena cone pipe on her YZ85, love the way it looks for sure
Sun February 09 2014, 10:29 AM
joe439
If you want an unfinished cone pipe contact jemco in texas will build you a nice one. Runs about $275 or check scalvini but I think those would cost more then a jemco.

Other pipes to consider would be DEP unplated pipe similar to pc/fmf outta the UK (there is a us site)

There is also Messico pipes italy they are like a PC pipe but have a more golden brown tint to them.

Also check out HGS pipes not sure if SPES exhaust is still around.