New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helmet painting
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Any good local painters that anyone can recommend?

I've looked at Screwy designs website, saw some pretty nice stuff, are there any others?

Thanks.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
i will do it! i have something kind of like a air brush Eek a painted helmet is to fancy for you!

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
The legendary Garhett Carter at Pro Wheel is painting helmets.

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya!!! send your stuff to Carter. He just did one for me and it turned out awesome!!! -953

Posts: 50 | Location: everett Wa usa | Registered: Mon January 12 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark Buzie @ Brightworks does a great job
253-208-0592

Posts: 14 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
My friend has had a couple done by Brightworks.

I'd like to see some of Garhetts work.

Thanks for the info.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
I have a helmet painted by GDL thats carters company. Get Da Loot I believe is the name. call prowheel to get his info at 360 691 6459.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Are you going to be at Arenacross tonight with it? If so I'd like to take a look.

Aaron

Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
Mike @ KILLER PAINT in Snohomish did one for my son and he did a great job.

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of the info guys.

posted Hide Post
Aaron you've got to have that new local 392 insignia painted on your new helmet. That's cool!

Speaking of Obama. How bout those high class Chicago politicians. How about we motocrossers make a whoop out of that big dumbass Blovankabitch and do 20 laps each. Practice of course. Big Grin Big Grin You go first Aaron.

Lord, please forgive me I couldn't resist poking a stick in it.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
You know what Ted, I'm right there with you on this. He's a dirt bag to the Nth degree. You can just tell by looking at him on the news, its no big deal to him...

I would love to have that emblem that Ken drew up on the back of my helmet or on my bike somewhere, its just cool. Do I have to pay royalty to Ole #21???

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I dont know guys do you really want too mess with that sweet haircut?

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin