E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Stalker loose in Seattle SX Pits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stalker loose in Seattle SX Pits
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
I heard the promoter make an announcement that there was a stalker loose in the Seattle SX Pits. They havent released the assailant's name, however they did get this one picture of him as he was staring down Hotsauce. Apparently word has it that Hotsauce has a restraining order against the guy but didn't recognize him with his sunglasses and backwards hat on. Witnesses stated that the "stalker" was seen right as this picture was taken, sniffing Hotsauce's Stetson cologne...

Please, if anyone knows who this is, please contact Seattle Police. The TONE of this post should SHOW you how important this is.....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
That guy on the left looks mean!!! I will keep my eye out for him!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post