New
Find
Notify
Tools

happy new year
 Login/Join

Picture of Vern#119
posted
Well I'd like to start off the new year right by thinking Eric for providing this web site for us to view our opinions and all people on this website. it has been a good year, hopefully it'll be a better one in the coming year .

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Lets hope 09 will afford us more tracks and less injury. (My wife always lectures me on the power of positive thinking) May as well give it a try.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the topic, Vern. Happy New Year ewmxers. May your lips hold up, your faces stay smooth, and gas prices stay below $2.00/gallon Smile

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Lets hope that maybe the long awaited MXGP in Granite Falls might finally get opened. And lets hope we dont lose anymore places to ride, that is the last thing that this sport needs up here is less places to ride. I hope that everyone has a safe and great new year...... and lets go RIDE!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Lets hope 09 will afford us more tracks and less injury. (My wife always lectures me on the power of positive thinking) May as well give it a try.
great points aaron, especially the injuries. the mx community lost alot of people on and off the track this year

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post