E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    RiderDown Foundation benfit ride.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RiderDown Foundation benfit ride.
 Login/Join

Picture of mx510
posted
Hey guys, I know its a little ways out there still but I would like to throw this date out there to everyone. On September 10th a bunch of great sponsors and a group a friends are putting together a charity benefit ride day at Burnt Ridge to benefit the RiderDown Foundation. If you dont know about the foundation I encourage you to check out their website (RiderDown.org), they do some pretty cool things for injured riders. That day at Burnt Ridge the Foisters will donate 15$ of the normal 30$ entry fee directly to the foundation.Fliers for the event should be making their way to a dealership near you soon. There will also be a cool raffle with some great stuff from our sponsors of the event.So far for sponsors we have EVO Industries, Fusion Graphix, South Bound Honda, Tacoma Motorsports, Pure Moto Clothing and Raines Riding University and still contacting more potential sponsors for stuff to raffle/auction off. So come check out this cool event for a great cause and have good day riding, BRAAAAAAAAP! Hope to see you there.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post