Find
Notify
Tools

Craigs list ad of the week!
 Login/Join

Picture of Auzzi152
posted
http://sandiego.craigslist.org.../mcy/2565677948.html

How many things can you find wrong with this ad?

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The seller of this bike MUST be a jackass!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
C'mon EW he has numbers on that bike, he is a racer!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Aside from the obvious, it sure ain't an '05 being there is no aluminum frame.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Well... Gezzzz... It is number 152! Thats a huge sign!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
That used to be my number Eric. What are you trying to say? Wink

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Yea.. See!!! I was right! That damn number 152!! I have a scar on the back of my hand from number 152!

Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
I almost bought this bike just cause it has such a good number on it! It must be worth at least twice the asking price just by number association alone...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post