E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Send up a prayer for Chris Church
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Send up a prayer for Chris Church
 Login/Join

Picture of Auzzi152
posted
I heard Chris was in a sportbike accident the night before last, he is in critical condition and doctors are giving him a 20% chance of pulling thru. Chris has overcome alot of adversary and is capable of making a recovery, please keep him in your prayers...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i heard he passed a car about 3 am and hit a semi and he's brain dead now

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Please keep us posted he was a friend of me sons

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
Damn!!! Chris!! You can pull threw this.. You've been threw a lot over the years.. I know you can do it!! Prayin 4 ya!!

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
WOW....
This is the first I have heard of this...
Chris has been through alot the last few years.
This is tough news.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
This is tough news indeed. I wish Chris all the best. This is #3 for friends on sportbikes. Confused

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is really sad news, please keep the updates coming whoever has them.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Man that is rough. I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. I am prayin for ya man!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
He will be in the Bailey family's prayers....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
My prayers go out to the family, Keep the faith My son had a head injury and was given the same chances.It was the toughest thing our family had ever been through.It tears me up just thinking about it.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know what hospital he is at? Please post asap.

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found the info, so nevermind my last request.Thanks

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but could use his parents phone number if anyone has it. my email is tcmx317@yahoo.com or you can post it on here. thanks

TODD CARLSON

posted Hide Post
VMotorcycle crash sends Snohomish man to hospital

By Jackson Holtz
Herald Writer

SNOHOMISH – A Snohomish man is in critical condition at a Seattle hospital after he crashed his motorcycle Sunday night.

The man, who is in his mid 20s, was driving around 7:30 p.m. on Bickford Avenue north of Weaver Road, Snohomish Police Chief John Turner said.

For some reason the motorcycle left the road, Tuner said.

The biker was taken to Harborview Medical Center with head injuries.

The man remained in intensive care this morning, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Snohomish police and the Washington State Patrol are investigating.

READER COMMENTS
Motorcycle Crash in Snohomish
My husband and I were among the first on the scene and helped to deliver first aid and stop traffic. We were so concerned - it is good to hear that he survived. Please update us on his progress. Our hearts and thoughts are with him.
Michelle and Bill Zimmer
Michelle Zimmer | Oct 27, 2

TODD CARLSON

posted Hide Post
GOT THE INFO THANKS!

TODD CARLSON

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i was told by a friend today he passed, so sad

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Todd if you could post time of services please or call Jon and let him know

posted Hide Post
I will, I should hear something today or Tuesday

TODD CARLSON

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Bonfire at our house on Wednesday

(cut and paste from a post)

Everyone, please spread the word - we are gonna have a bonfire in honor of Chris. Our house 17903 Dubuque Rd., Wednesay the 19th @ 7pm. Please come with your pictures, stories, and desire to burn some stuff.

FYI THIS IS CRIS CHURCHES PARENTS HOUSE NOT MY HOUSE

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric, What City?

Wow. 3 guys in one year.

God bless the Church family.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post