E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    West side track owner operators just dont get it!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West side track owner operators just dont get it!
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz822
posted
I guess we will just have to keep driving to horn to spend our money. Since that's the only place that gets IT!

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Sounds like there might be a story here....Let's hear it.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing about ALL THE EFFORT the new people are puttin at the Straddle line track,so interested in why not kudo's to them? JR
PS I have not been up there in maybe 30 yrs,but would like input on what they are doing.

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
I'm just bummed there's nowhere within 2hrs of bellevue to ride. I miss the good old days of SIR, When it was run by Clem. And MXGP so sad what happend there. It would be nice to have some place close that you could count on being open.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Chaz,

I liked the last post. Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Haha you caught that. Yeah cocktails! !lol!

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, sometimes the truth comes out a little when you mix aggravation and alcohol.

Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Went to Straddleline today and had a good time. It does seem to get a bit better every time we go there. Good flagging, more design changes and what looks like a major dirt sifting operation in the works. Also noticed a whole row of new RV camping spots with power and water hook-ups. The only bummer was the big double was just too big for this old timer-way overdue for EW refresher lesson!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rays Dad,

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
We haven't been down to Straddleline yet since the reopening, sounds good and I really want to support the effort.
Pacific Raceways (SIR) is really dropping the ball though. For all of us that would spend the dough to practice and race there you'd think even a percentage of our money could help the legal money in the cost of the expansion battle.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
I think Jason has the money, just playing the waiting game with the County. And the County seems to getting more cash strapped every day.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post