E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Gear RANT... Or at least a RANT in general...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gear RANT... Or at least a RANT in general...
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Those are cool. I wish I could still fit into my Team Tamm pants.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to throw this out there, we all run stuff that we have no sponsorship for and don't piss and moan but why is it that sometimes people can do nothing but bitch about everything. Yeah most gear is a bit on the tacky side but thats the choices we have. If plain is what you want, like everyone says buy JT nice and Vet plain gear cause you are almost there. LOL The downside is most don't have sponsorships that even make it worth the wild to take the sponsorship or sponsor non "Pros"

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Oh come on hutchracer... If we didn't bitch and complain all the time, what else would we have to do?!

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I know, I've been bitching about the weather around here all damn week this crap sucks. I don't really have the time to drive the 125+ miles to Toes. Thats part of the reason I have my kid racing BMX this winter.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crap, you mean I didn't have to carefully preserve my Maico pants for 30 years thinking I'd be the only one to have them?

quote:
Originally posted by Vetmx808:
Here ya go Paul...

http://www.slyfoxmx.com/pd_vintage_motocross.cfm

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya Hutch. The only time I haven't seen dumping rain in the last 8 months was at our 2 weekends of racing at Richland. Well... maybe it didn't rain a few other day in the last 8 month but isn't this a beotch session were talkin about here. 80 degrees. Bring it on!!!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post