Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Triple clamps
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys I ride a 2005 crf 450 and was thinking about buying 22mm or 20mm offset triple clamps to help her a turn a little tighter, just curious of what kind of experience you guys have had with this setup and if 20mm is too much change.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
I had RG3 20 mm clamp set on my 05 CRF 450 with RC high Renthal bars. worked awesome!

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ran some and they helped a lot on that year.Would try REAL hard to find some used given the year of your bike. We are currently involved with a aspiring young rider who is trying to race a Honda 250 06 vintage(250 Int.) and it is a steep up hill battle with bike to keep it going every week. What you spend on your bike you will not get back when selling,so spend wisely. Lots of guys bought triple clamps so should be able to get a deal. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I plan on riding this bike for a while, if I do get something new it would be a 250f and I would keep the 450 so I could ride two classes. I will keep my eye open for a used set though.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
I will check with Scott at CRFSTUFF.COM and see if he has a used set.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post