Find
Notify
Tools

Devol Testimonial
 Login/Join

Picture of Osaka #627
posted
Devol Testimonial!

When I first started riding again during the middle of last Summer I was riding a bone stock YZ 250, and lets just say I wasn't very happy with how it was handling. So I called up Brandon & Royce, and asked them what they could do for a mid-pack intermediate with no resume. They laughed, and we kinda hit it off. They did the suspension and I got it back, and was ABSOLUTELY AMAZED with the quality of work they did on my bike. NIGHT and DAY difference.

Then AX season came around and my stuff was still valved for outdoors, and I brought it into Royce & Brandon again. This time it was spot on again, but I still wanted more out of it. Royce obliged and was very patient with me. He took hours working and testing with me during the week out at his house. He even called me on his days off, just to help me out and get everything dialed. If that's not taking the time to tune your stuff to fit YOUR riding, then I dunno what is.

He has now done my 2009 KX 450F and he once again hit it PERFECT right off the start. I only had to turn one clicker on that bike, and it was done. Dialed. Haven't touched it since.

With all that said the reason why I'm posting this is because I'm truly impressed with the time and effort they put into "EACH" and "EVERYONE" of their riders.

They're all very approachable and easy to talk to, and if they don't get it right the first time. They will work there A$$'s off to get it right for you, no matter if your top pro or just starting to ride. They take the time to get your stuff dialed in for YOU.

I recommend everyone who reads this to go with DEVOL next time they get their suspension done. Whether it's just a simple seal or bushing change or a complete re-valve. DEVOL is the way to go. If you're still a bit iffy about if it's worth it or not just come up to me at the track. I'll let you spin of a few laps on my bikes, but trust me. You wont want to stop riding them. They work that GOOD!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Osaka #627,

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post