New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Stolen Truck/Bikes!!!***
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Hey guys, I just heard from Brian Sharkey that his truck and Spencers Bikes were stolen from his house a short time ago.

The truck is about an 05 Ford F-150 Super cab, greyish blue. The fuckers broke into his garage and took the truck, with everything in it after he and his wife left from work. They broke into his house and took a bunch of personal posessions along with a safe, shotgun, and a ton of tools.

Keep an eye out for this. It was stolen this morning in Lake Stevens Wa.

Call 425-903-0306 if you see this truck. (or 911 would be good too!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
BOTH BIKES WERE TAKEN AS WELL AS A HONDA 50. ALL HIS GEAR ETC. PRETTY MUCH CLEANED OUT MY HOUSE. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS GUYS

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Well I hope they catch these thieves and proscecute to the max!

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got any pics of the truck Brian? I dont remember what your truck looks like. Bastards. If they get caught put the screws to them hard. I would just as soon shoot a thief then turn them over to the police. They have obveously been staking out your place to know when to steal the stuff. Wouldnt suprise me if it wasnt someone local.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is exactly why the founding fathers drew up the second ammendment. Unless this has happend to you you don't know how frighteningly mad you will get. I hope they catch the assholes and they go to prison and get gang raped. Oh I'm sorry. Was that politically incorrect.

Brian please give us every detail you can remember on all your bike stuff.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Maaaaan that really sucks!!! Im sorry bro!Is LiL Sharkey ok? When you get a chance please give as many details on your stolen items. That way we can keep an eye out for them. Anything we can help with bro just give a shout.

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i dont have any pics of the truck but its a 2005 ford f 150 blue/ with gold on the botom, super clean with a number plate background on the passenger side rear window. they got both my sons bikes and my daughters aw well(crf 50) all his riding gear, helmet boots etc. tookall my power tools, , $ 2500shot gun. basically anything worth value you could pick up fast. cant remember the last time i cried but after seeing my son and daughter upset after aaron left was hard.thanks everyone for your sympathy and help

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I sent the info to Racer X... sometimes they post stuff...

So sorry for your loss Brian. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
Man that sucks. We will keep our eyes open.Keep an eye on Craigslist,local and other cities as well.I think that thieves are on the lookout for trucks with bikes,and they follow us home.We need to be alert.

Posts: 159 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Mon January 22 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of the XR 50 and one of the Cobras.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
This is exactly why the founding fathers drew up the second ammendment. Unless this has happend to you you don't know how frighteningly mad you will get. I hope they catch the assholes and they go to prison and get gang raped. Oh I'm sorry. Was that politically incorrect.

Brian please give us every detail you can remember on all your bike stuff.
3 sets of thor gear size 22 2 blue 1 white. 5 sets of spy goggles, white alpinestars boots size 2, leatt brace small, bell moto 8 YOT version, motoarmor vest with his name and # done by hyper x. both bikes have the same graphics kits by Fusion grahics the honda 50 has decal works numbers #188 and look just like ashley fioleks bike so it would stand out but someone would strip all that stuff off o think so its no so distingushable

posted Hide Post
I will keep an eye out as I live in North Lake Stevens and know for a fact that there are a few Crack/Meth houses out this way.
You should post this up on Thumpertalk also. Big Northwest following there.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
"ASLKFNSD:FNSDPFBSDPIUFBSDPIUFBSPIUFBWIPUBWPIUFBWPIEUFBEWPFB

I HATE THIEVES! FUCKING HATE EM!

Please excuse my language, just venting. Very sorry to hear about this Sharkey. Some stuff just isn't replaceable.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Eric:
I will keep an eye out as I live in North Lake Stevens and know for a fact that there are a few Crack/Meth houses out this way.
You should post this up on Thumpertalk also. Big Northwest following there.
hey eric my neighbors daugther said she saw a small car that was painted flat black with orange /red spots on the wheels and tinted windows that went up our driveway before she left. i know this isnt much but maybe you might see something close since your in the area. its just crazy what they took beisde all the stuff non moto related and have NO TRUck im so pissed

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Should we send out a crew to hunt for a painted car? I got some extra shot guns!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I'll keep my eye out for them too in the Duvall Carnation area.

I'll also keep my guns, freedom amd money. You can keep the CHANGE.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
If we are getting a posse together I'll join. I have an Armalite AR-10 with a high powered scope and even if they are over 3/4 of a mile away I'll get em Big Grin

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Osaka is in.

Colt AR-15 or the MP5? And I'm not talking about video games. Or the HK-91 that's a .308 with a x6 on it.

Me and Bearmore will sit up on the grassy knoll.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
thanks guys, i called a ton of pawn shops, bike shops cruised the internet sites and have found nothing yet

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Why are you wasting your time, I'm sure Marysville Police are all over it..... Frown