Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

disappointed
 Login/Join

posted
Yea I prob shouldn't be putting this up with my friend trying to sale the motor off - which he really wants to move on it.

But I'm disappointed in the power of the bike (2010 CRF250R) it's not horrid but it's to damn smooth for my liking. I seem to remember my '03 yz250f having more of a hit to the power and being stronger. my 06 yz 144 was more powerful feeling and that bike feels weak compared to my yz 250 that i'm used to ridding.

I was expecting more from the CRF it's been a long time since I rode one and it was a real boring ride I last rode a 250F in '04.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Ive ridden a 10' crf250 and I was pretty damn impressed myself, I thought it had great power, felt pretty damn close to my 450 in many aspects. It felt like it had more power than our 04' that we had anyway...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I have ridden bone stock 2010 CRF250 several times sickest bike I've ever road luvd it, felt like I could ride it hard the whole time. The motor was perfect for me and it handled phenomenal especialy in the corners. I want one.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post