Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Tea Party
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody who cares about America please take a few minutes to watch this video. It is very eye opening what this man says. He is also exactly correct in what he says. Please spend a few hours on Wednesday April 15th to defend what America is and fight against the politicians and others that are striving to destroy our country. You people who think it's corny to protest need to carefully listen to what his video says. Listen to it twice if you have to.
This is real what is happening.

http://sites.google.com/site/1776in2008/Home/teaparty

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted, I don't believe the Sheep are miserable enough to do anything about it yet.
Sad but true.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY!!! Everybody needs to get off there asses at least to show some respect to the folks who fought for our freedom in the past and currently. If your the type that likes to just lay low you might just for today shake off the too cool help protect the future of this great country. Its the least we can do. Many has died for our freedom. We need to get to gettin now..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
Revolution Calling! If YOU do not stand up for yourself, your kids or entire family, who do you think will?

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hmmm let's throw out the constitution and start over? Is that what I'm hearing.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Hmmm let's throw out the constitution and start over? Is that what I'm hearing.

Huh? what video did you watch Paul...?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Im grabing a sign and walking the walk. Big Grin

ConfusedPaul???

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Hear whatever you want- trying to help the sleepy sheep like you one person at a time- not looking for a debate just need people to show up- pull your head out of your ass so you can hear...

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I agree with alot of what was said, however, the constitution gives gov't officials amnesty from prosecution during their sessions ( I do think this is wrong), establishes the electoral college ( think this is wrong), establishes terms of legislators (on the fence).

What I'm trying to point out is that about half the things he says to change would require constitutional amendments. Not a trivial thing.

He talks about two years service, I think that is a good thing as long as the rich kids do it also.

As far as the illegal migrant workers, I'm on the fence with that. I don't think they should be kicked out or prosecuted but given an easy way to get a work VISA. Do you want to pay $10 for an apple? No one will work for the wages they are paid so let em do it.

I'm just playing devils advocate on some of this.

I'm OK with the bailouts, I understand the bigger picture for them. I don't believe most here do.

Besides it is my job and duty on this board to oppose any political statements made by Ted Big Grin

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
vaseline might help you? Can you hear now? No matter what you beleive in left or right just please show up and HELP make a stand for the future of our freedom!!!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
OK just for me, please explain how our future and freedoms are at risk? No political retoric just bulleted thought out reasons.

posted Hide Post
True story, I was just at the post office and asked if folks were sending teabags to the president. There response, yeah! whats up with that!
Pretty funny eh...

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
No thanks. Already done that enough. We will do what we can without you.

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I'll be there

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK just for me, please explain how our future and freedoms are at risk? No political retoric just bulleted thought out reasons.

He can't do it Paul, that's why you wont see anything in response. Same story, different messenger.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
Me thinks paul had a hand in this Smile

http://michellemalkin.cachefly...tremism-09-04-07.pdf

Thatlink makes me laugh... funny how we (they) spent millions to have dept of home lnd investigate the right wingers... but when it comes from the left, the gov gives them grants and $$$B's (acorn) to promote the cause... (simply amusing)

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:

He can't do it Paul, that's why you wont see anything in response. Same story, different messenger.

-----------------------------------------------
Your right Aaron. I can't do it. I don't think anybody could. Why keep pissin in the wind? I would have a better chance qualifying for the Seattle SX...braaaaap!!!! Peace-

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I love this country for many reasons, one of which is the right to speak our minds in just about every forum from the editorials to the WWW.

With that being said, I am not sure what is tougher for me as a middle class supporter of the working man. During the Bush Admin, the working class had to constantly worry about what foreign object was going to get stuck up thier collective rear ends. Now we have to listen to "the world is coming to an end" exclamations that make Chicken Little look like small potatoes. Wink

Hey Ted, when B.O.B's (that's yours and verns term, not mine) approval rating hits 70%, do Paul and I get to collect our Ruth's Chris and a beer?

And TRA, if I do chose to come out of retirement and race at Ted's race in Spokane, I just want to make sure that you know that I ride a White Honda and my number is 160.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron you never setup what you wanted the bet to be. I said the state of the economy at the end on B.O.B' first term. And the bet is not for beer. We're talking nice whisky.

Also Aaron please just listen to the video I posted. It really is not all one sided. Both side really should be concerned. And Paul just one example: Just because it is legal for congress to vote themselves raises, should they not do them responsibly. Should Congress really get full healthcare and $80,000+ a year for the rest of their lives for 4 years part time work. Really Paul.

I'm done with this guys.

I'll continue the fight with the people that are controlling this downward slide.

Everyone post after the Events you go to and let us know what your sign said.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post