New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who have.
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
That was very interesting history lesson. My children will be watching it as well. Thank you for posting.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm with TRA Justin. Move forward 190 years and you'll find me an audio type person. I tried to map the following music-sounds from CD Vietnam: "Songs from the Divided House" but had difficulties. To many.

I'm sick-to-death about Iraq and now Afghanistan. Reminds me of 40 years ago and Vietnam and before that Kennedy. I'm trapped in a generational sound track of Cold War, Sputnik, Men-On-Da-Moon, and Presidents assassinated. Appreciate the Gen X's, and Y's but more appreciate young'uns speaking truth.

[DANG, I WISH I COULD DO MORE]- [MEANINGFUL SOUNDS FOR SONS OF WWII VETS] - [BROTHERS OF VIETNAM] ( http://www.rhapsody.com/ )

Where Have All the Flowers Gone ()

8-4-64 Broadcast: Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam Incident & Resolution ()

The Ballad of the Green Berets ()

Eve of Destruction ()

8-4-64 Broadcast: Escalation of Vietnam War ()

Sky Pilot ()

1-20-69 Broadcast: Presidential Inagural Speech ()

What's Going on ()

American Pie ()

11-3-69 Broadcast: Vietnam Policy Speech ()

White Rabbit ()

A Whiter Shade of Pale ()

23-73 Broadcast: End of the Vietnam War ()

What a Wonderful World ()

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post