E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Aaron Bailey & son Brenden on racer X AGAIN!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aaron Bailey & son Brenden on racer X AGAIN!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
http://www.racerxonline.com/ar...event-a-success.aspxcheck out the pics, funny but aaron kind of looks like ramsey with the hat on

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Sharkey,

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the part of "looking like Ramsey" but it was a good time. Those guys were super cool.

Too bad Hepler got hurt in the practice but other than that we had a good time.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Aaron I saw you on King 5 news also. They showed Heplers crash and had it miced so you could hear him scream when he hit.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he screamed pretty loud. It was a pretty nasty wreck.. I didn't realize that guy was filming though.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post