E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    It's great being a dirt bike Dad....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's great being a dirt bike Dad....
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
I got home today and the wife handed me a project my son had been working on at his school. It is a newspaper format, and they had to fill in all the blanks with particular aspects of thier lives.

Of course, his was dominated by dirt bikes. It makes me very happy to know that dirt bikes are as important to him as they were to me growing up. It kept me focused, out of trouble, and happy.

Of course, it also makes me proud that I am his hero too. LOL.

He writes that he hopes to be as fast as me some day. Little does he know that day will be very soon!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
LOVE the picture!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Huge grins, Way Cool!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
This is the kinda thing that makes it all worthwhile.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Smile

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love It!

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Aaron!?!
Really? Are you trying to pass off the work you do all day as your kids???
Brendan has much better hand writing than that! Smile

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
You can tell who did the thing, just look at the picture he sketched of himself, and compare it to the one of the old man!

Its clear, he did it! Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it!!!!

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waunch, did you change my avatar?!!??!

LOL!!!!!

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHA
I couldn't help not too!
:-)

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Aaron, your son draws a wicked "A La Souvarov"...

Sport it!

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Aaron shaves his eyebrows! lol

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
Aaron, your son draws a wicked "A La Souvarov"...

Sport it!

Ha Ha! I think I'll stick with the standard goatee.....

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimball #126:
Aaron shaves his eyebrows! lol

Shite Kimballer, I don't even have a nose!

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ahahahha, I totally missed that too!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post