E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    sweet one two five's in action
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sweet one two five's in action
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
BRAPPPPP!!!

125-2

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Ohhh MAN!!! I put my gear on lastnight and busted the chainsaw out (YZ125)!!!! Its been around 5 months since I have rode. My leg didn't bother me. Im in really bad shape though. I do not plan on riding the 450 anytime soon.

Long live the 125!!!
125 power jumping my stepdown tripple!

That's the feeling right there, floatin like a butterfly sting like a bee, just like alli

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't the last jump you were on.... a step down?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Wasn't the last jump you were on.... a step down?

Ted, Have you ever jumped a step down like that?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post