New
Find
Notify
Tools

How is Rads dad?
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted
Jeff how's your dad, I heard he had a stroke? I hope all is well.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks, he's getting better everyday. He had it saturday morning while he was at work. Good thing he works at a hospital! He's already so much better than he was saturday, he couldn't really move his right arm or leg. He can move both now really well. They moved him to the rehab building today and will start rehab tomorrow. He is expected to fully recover. thank you for your thoughts!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
That's good to hear Jeff.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
wow he seemed perfectly fine last week in Idaho. BUmmer to hear that he had the problems but it is good to hear that he is recovering well.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
yeah, it was totally unexpected to me and my family too. there werent really any symptons that it was gonna happen until it did.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Jeff, wish your dad my best!!!
Get well soon!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
Boy Sorry to hear this..Sounds like he is in the best of care..Take Care>>>Gene @ Adam

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Jeff; I am SOOOO sorry to hear that. I am pulling for him. Luckily he is an MXer so he is a strong man. Stay strong yourself for him and your family. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words. It's going to be a long road back. My goal is to be racing by Top Gun. I just need to remember- is it 1 up and 4 down or 1 down and 4 up. Radsdad
PS. Check your blood pressure often

posted Hide Post
WOW! Get well soon Terry!

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post