New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimballer...in limbo
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted
I left Roundy's Kawasaki in Spokane last week. I left for various reasons but the main being that they put the Func in Dysfunction! What a backwards thinking establishment! I basically lost a year and a half of common sense working for that dive...It was like walking into 1982. That family cares nothing about it's employees or their opinions.. Possibly Westside Motorsports or Spokane Powersports for me in the future...I should know this week.

FYI

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Truthfully Kimballer....
I lived in Spokane for 4 years. I think thats how all the shops around there think.
The are LOST!!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck, I live in Spokane and I understand what you are saying. You were great for that shop, too bad they didn't realize it, or probably frankly did, but didn't care to treat you right.

Keep us posted about where you land, I know it will be a good change for you!

Dawn

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
I agree with EW on this one... the trick will be finding a shop that lets you use your talents and experience and show them what is possible if they listen to you.

I hope you land on your feet in a better shop. Let me know where you end up!

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
bk!! Start your own Foo.... Good luck brotha.. let me know where u go

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Well it won't be Westside...they just filled the position...I did have an interview with Spokane Powersports today that went well. She said she has 3 well qualified candidates to choose from though...I guess I'll know next week..

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Virtual dude go virtual where there is here and vise versa. You're a phenom.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post