New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get Well Soon Eric!
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear Eric! That just sucks! Hope you heal quick my friend! Braaaap!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW major bummer. Eric I wouldn't stress too much. You need to focus on healing and rehabing. You should be able to coach on crutches or from a rino. You just need a support rider. Magoo coached from a wheelchair for many years. When I broke my leg I was out of the practice for 12 weeks. Everything worked out in the end. I broke my tibia but have heard the femur is the most painful fracture. So stay on top of the pain meds.
GET WELL SOON
Jerry

Posts: 36 | Location: Port Angeles | Registered: Tue March 27 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Any update on your release date Waunch?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kari and I heard about that this weekend and she was worried if you were ok or not. we can only hope that you heal up fast and have no complications from this setback. Please feel free to let us know if we can help you out with anything.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I visited him yesterday, and he's doing ok. I lectured him about bringing his mangina with him from now on, to keep him safe....

By the way Waunch, your voicemail is full!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
If you need a weekend helper, Joe needs a job. You can get him cheap...

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julia and I are just up the street from casa de Waunch..let us know if we can help out at all. We got your back buddy.

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope your feeling better. Get well soon.

Mike and RJ

Posts: 20 | Location: kennewick | Registered: Fri February 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
Is this your line? Ouch! Get well E-dub.

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Looks like its one of the two to the left. It would appear someone made the leap. I'm looking forward to hearing the details from EW.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
That is sick looking...

Can't wait to hear the details.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EW
How do you know if you are FAMOUS???
I went to a OTMX race out in the desert 40 mile south of L.V. and as always wearing one of my comfy hoodies(yours). Some guy see's me on the line notices your logo and comes down to chat. This is happening during a SNOW storm in the middlee of the day last Saturday. Sunday this same guy comes up to me again and aske if I heardthe "NEWS" about your crash? we are 850 miles from home out in the middle of aboslutely nowhere 35 miles from the nearest cross road and your crash IS THE BIG NEWS OF THE WEEKEND!! Yep your FAMOUS!!! GET WELL FAST,, JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
That looks like a lawn dart (Jart) trajectory, fly and stick. Looks like a good 100' gap from lip to hit. WOW!

EW, you need to get a jart tat on your leg.

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 755:
Is this your line? Ouch! Get well E-dub.

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
OK EW let's hear the whole story.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do you know if you are FAMOUS???

Sure-nough but is he "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" kinda famous?

All kidding aside that's some-pretty-darn-famous EW.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
That really sucks... The tracks to the left might suck more, That is about a 20-25 foot water fall with 15 feet of snow on top of it. The tracks going straight down do just that, a buddy of mine ended up down in that hole a couple years ago... Super ugly!!

Must treat Baker with respect!

Get well soon Eric!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Looking at this picture it's official, Mr EW is nuts!
Or maybe he just has big nuts either way he's nuts!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
There is a fine line between courage and stupidity Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Been off the forum for a while, sorry to hear your down and get well soon.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't call him Launch for nuthin!!!!!!

Eric. How about a riding tip from an old guy.
Always do the big air stuff jumping up to something. Gravity you know.
Be good to your body for a couple months and you will be good to go. Hope to see you soon.
Get well even sooner professor.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post