Northwest Motocross Forum
Osaka has a new job!

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/171607236/m/9667000243

Fri September 02 2011, 09:11 AM
Osaka #627
Osaka has a new job!
Hey guys,

It's the Asian Sensation, Brett Osaka! I'm now selling new & used cars, trucks, and suv's at Jet Chevrolet, here in Federal Way next to Enchanted Village & Wild Waves. If ANY of you are in the market or currently looking, or know of anyone currently in the market or looking. Send them on down, and I'll do whatever it takes to get you guys the best deal possible. My personal cell phone number is (253)548-6844 give me a call!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Fri September 02 2011, 11:38 AM
nwjason
sales...i dont miss that grind, I was a salesman at RMC and hated my sales managers so much that I was doing anything I could to get people the best deals possible that I ended up not keeping that job, unlike guys like Bret who would would sell sell sell at any cost, ah the old days
Fri September 02 2011, 02:00 PM
Osaka #627
my job is actuallllly pretty sick! i love it so far.... beats digging ditches, while my dad screams in my ear telling me to hurry f up... lol.

i had a customer this morning though, that was just a total douche.... till i was like.. dude i'm a motocross "rider". then he was like dudeee.... by that time i was like yeah now you wanna talk... FFFFFFFF YOUUUUU hahah.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Tue September 06 2011, 12:43 PM
rad_mxer317
gay
Tue September 06 2011, 07:47 PM
B Sharkey
i heard brett was a fluffer at sone shady nightspot ha ha Eek
Tue September 06 2011, 08:57 PM
TRA-742
Don't let them clowns beat you down youtube glenross glengary sales meeting.. no excuses