E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Great rates at Clarion Hotel in Richland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great rates at Clarion Hotel in Richland
 Login/Join

posted
I was trying to find a resonably priced hotel in Richland for this weekend and thought I would share the good news that I found. The Clarion Hotel in Richland Wa (tri cities area) has special rates for motocrossers. Just tell them you are in town for some riding and ask them for their discount rate for riders. This doesnt mean if you trail ride your excluded. During the winter it is $69.99 per night and it includes a 2 queen bed room with microwave, refrigerator, free high speed internet, and the breakfast is good too. Make your own waffles, biscuts and gravey and more. Also there is an indoor swiming poole. down the street there is a stall type car wash with pressure washers open 24/7 to wash your bikes or quads. Summer rates are $10.00 more and if you have a pet under 25lbs they can stay for an extra $10.00 as well. Here is the link to their site.

http://www.clarionhotel.com/hotel-richland-washington-W...=bNGGi.VzcqNg$iLg.12

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link! Me and about 4 others are coming over from Montana on Feb 13-15th. This looks like a pretty good deal. We are going to maybe try priceline.com as well, but with B-fast included, this seems like the way to go...

Thanks again!

Jason

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
We always stay at the Day's inn 58.50 but no pool. Great parking for trailers and a great breakfast.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, this correct Special rates at all richland Hotels/Motels. Let them know you are riding @ Horn Rapids for HRMC and receive the negotiated discounts. Some better than others/Depending on year.
If you go to our website @ www.hornrapidsmx.com, click on the hotel/Motel insignia. You can set yourself up before you arrive.
If the Motel/Hotel you are staying at is not on the web, just arrive and mention where you will be riding.
If you have any issues on the discounts let us know.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redline Racer:
Yes, this correct Special rates at all richland Hotels/Motels. Let them know you are riding @ Horn Rapids for HRMC and receive the negotiated discounts. Some better than others/Depending on year.
If you go to our website @ www.hornrapidsmx.com, click on the hotel/Motel insignia. You can set yourself up before you arrive.
If the Motel/Hotel you are staying at is not on the web, just arrive and mention where you will be riding.
If you have any issues on the discounts let us know.
Thanks, HRMC

Great info. I didnt know it applied to all of the hotels. Thanks.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post