Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MX Coverage on TV
 Login/Join

posted
ESPN Classic had races scheduled from 10AM to 5PM (PST) today and preempted it after the first hour with some old amateur baseball. If you want to see more MX on TV, take a minute and write them at: http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/contac...nited%20states
Complement them for the MX coverage and express disappointment for the preemption. They'll play more MX if they get a bunch of e-mail about it because they figure each person that takes the time to write represents hundreds or thousands who don't. So write-on by brothers and write your government too!!!

P.S.: Don't forget to come to the WOHVA Off-Road Vehicle Rally this Friday in Olympia!

Posts: 7 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Mon May 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They switched back to MX! A whole buch of people on TT wrote in. Tell them what you think, tell them you want to see more MX on TV!

Posts: 7 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Mon May 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
Your link doesn't work....

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also couldn't get on.

I agree about their coverage. Being in pain and stuck in a chair I watched the NASCAR Trucks all day Saturday. They have complete Truck practice. They show all the Truck qualifying one truck at a time. then they have the truck race for a few hours. I watched it all. The Supercross comes on and you get about 1/3 of all the racing and what you do get to see is more entertaining and exciting than 24 hours of NASCAR. Seriously. I don't care what racing venue you love, motocross is the most exciting and entertaining of all motorsport. However the coverage is B.S.
Someone find a link to SPEED for our comments.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ted, double up on the pain meds and Nascar will be cool Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post