E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest AX Nationals    Turn Up the Heat! Fri 12/19, Sat 12/20
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Turn Up the Heat! Fri 12/19, Sat 12/20
 Login/Join

<lee>
posted
Ken must have been nippin on a little something extra with that toasted sandwich. Track was the same as Practice. 110 riders figured if they could brave the track they could handle a little storm.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lee:
110 riders QUOTE]
Riders are those guys that just ride in the summer. These were 110 of the toughest guys in motorsports. Great job, Lee and crew!

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
Hey Rads dad,,got the mega bomb installed the aluminum sleve did work..Cool deal

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh ya. Blame it on Royce. You chickened out because you were afraid to drive in the snow.

P.S. Royce never said it was canceled. He knew Lee was running.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 799s Dad:
Hey Rads dad,,got the mega bomb installed the aluminum sleve did work..Cool deal

Great. Thanks for the use of your Honda. Adam is riding really well.

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Ken must have been nippin on a little something extra with that toasted sandwich. Track was the same as Practice. 110 riders figured if they could brave the track they could handle a little storm.
Ok so I forget one little straight and made a left instead of a right. This is the ole timers class aint it? besides I had my map turned upside down, the sun was in my eyes, it was blowing, my bike froze and it was parked in the garage (not). Once I get started everything else flows even if it's going the wrong way. Look at like this. If Greg had followed my lead he'd bee in SoCal by now.

I am looking forward to Pasco and a good story from one of you easties posted here on Eric's NW Motocross Forums. If I ever learn how to type without looking at the keys I'll think I've gone full pro. Just trying to put these things up here has me all wore out.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
When we were there Friday night Mike said he went to the bathroom and there was some dude in there with his bike, and his forks were frozen solid. He said they couldnt even move the forks and they were trying to thaw them out! I can guarantee it wasn't a set of Kawasaki High Quality Ultra Low Sticktions!!! Wink

I think it was 9 degrees on the truck dealio when we left!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
When we were there Friday night Mike said he went to the bathroom and there was some dude in there with his bike, and his forks were frozen solid. He said they couldnt even move the forks and they were trying to thaw them out! I can guarantee it wasn't a set of Kawasaki High Quality Ultra Low Sticktions!!! Wink

I think it was 9 degrees on the truck dealio when we left!

Albouq was that you?

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
Ryan Secondi was warming his bike in the bathroom. Did not work!!

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor kid. That must have been a gnarly drive over the pass too. His dad said that when they got here on friday to practice the bikes were frozen solid so he wasnt even able to practice.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was cold this past weekend fer sure. Cold and windy out in my neck of the woods. Power went out temps dropped and guess what ... the red wonder machine, no not htat one, the Honda's EU2000i light as a feather electrifying beast kicked in and life got good. Christmas lights, MXvsATV and Laptops all live'n strong in the hood. Frozen forks no problem for the EU just kick it once or twice and hauler out a few obscenities and it'll lite up. Seeing all those lights, whack'n MXvsATV and cranking up the heater is almost as good as good sandwich almost. Yup felt good, like putt'n a whoop'n on a MX bud kinda good.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Ted Royce did tell me it was cancled. I was not sayin that was why i didn't go but that does not change what he said. He told me that after 5 or so and I wasn't there so I would have not been able to use him as an excuse to not go. Anyway glad I didn't go it sounded miserable and the van may have been pretty treacherous to drive up there.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Workman you need Xbox Live! Everyones doing it! Why not you?

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fastmoto488
posted Hide Post
What a really great night Saturday was, only the toughest MX's were there. Thanks for the up-date on the racing (Workman #21) as we would never remember the details without YOU!!!

Posts: 40 | Location: Des Moines Wa. USA | Registered: Tue February 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastmoto488:
What a really great night Saturday was, only the toughest MX's were there. Thanks for the up-date on the racing (Workman #21) as we would never remember the details without YOU!!!

Cody has been riding awesome lately. Glad to see it.

Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. This is Adam, I was wondering when anyone gets on Xbox 360? My Name is crf250r799 Winkadd me please...

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
All right... someones gotta fill me in on all this "x box live" stuff. A buddy of mine dropped off his xbox when I broke my ankle (thank you). He (I) only have one game, MX Untamed!!! I think I am ready to do battle just don't know how. We don't have high speed cable but do have DSL. will that work?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yea dsl works.We have verizon dsl. My son plays it alot...

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX516:
All right... someones gotta fill me in on all this "x box live" stuff. A buddy of mine dropped off his xbox when I broke my ankle (thank you). He (I) only have one game, MX Untamed!!! I think I am ready to do battle just don't know how. We don't have high speed cable but do have DSL. will that work?

haha I've gotten my whole family addicted to Call of Duty. My Dad and Uncle and my cousins and stuff all duke it out nearly every night.

but yeah all you need is a xbl membership and high speed internet. It's just like setting up a computer. Take the cord and plug it in haha.

You can get a xbl membership at 7/11 or best buy. Pretty much anywhere.... I think a 1 month card is like 7.99. xbl for a full year is like 49.99

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Can you play Unleashed online? We have both, but Untamed for 360 sucks. I would play Unleased online though.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post