E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  Toes Motocross Park    Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quietly becoming 1 of the best facilitys around.
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to Sunday!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rpk
posted Hide Post
I will be out there on saturday taking pictures!

Posts: 119 | Location: b-town | Registered: Sun May 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rpk:
I will be out there on saturday taking pictures!

Hey, if you don't mind, let us Sunday riders know how the track was! Water truck is down so would like to know just how dusty it will be!

Thanks in advance Smile

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rpk
posted Hide Post
will do!

Posts: 119 | Location: b-town | Registered: Sun May 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Toes was awesome today. I enjoyed getting there early and having the big track almost to myself. The rain helped the track a ton.

@Aaron:
You are #392 right? I was watching you sail it out over on the SX track...nice!

I wanted to stop and say "Thanks" to Eric but he seemed to be working...next time.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was killer over there today. I can't believe the rain! They missed that forecast.

Race, what bike/number were you on? Make sure you introduce yourself next time.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Aaron,
I was on a numberless KX250F with white backgrounds. It has RMC graphics. I meant to introduce myself but you were either out riding or MIA when I was taking breaks from the action.

Next time...

Chris

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sat was the day for toes, perfect weather. Sunday it started raining a bit watered the track. Track got a little dusty and beat up. there was a good turn out both days. Not sure what the normal amount of riders is

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I was glad to see the rain yesterday.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Rain's always good for Toes. About noon-time Sunday 20 Mar, 2011 the heavens opened up and people still kept riding. Told young'uns "Time to Go" SX results were in and show was a Barn Stormer.

Great Day, Good Rides, Good Friends.

Toes

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Anybody know if Toes will be open this friday????????.Thinking of leaving early and riding there before the P.R.O. round at horn.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i won't be at the track Friday, unless the jobs i have going on are able to be finished up Thursday.
That is unlikely since Thursday is when 1500' of 10' pipe shows up on 1 job and 3000' of perf pipe for my other job.
I also will be putting in a clutch today.
We will be open the 26-27.
Steve

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
ok thanks steve..

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I will be there Friday doing a private class.
If you guys want to ride Friday. You can.
Find me before you ride so you can sign in.
BRAPPPPP

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
That offer sounds pretty enticing. Maybe I will make the trip over for Friday. What time will you be getting started over there, Eric?

Chris

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
9am

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
i won't be at the track Friday, unless the jobs i have going on are able to be finished up Thursday.
That is unlikely since Thursday is when 1500' of 10' pipe shows up on 1 job and 3000' of perf pipe for my other job.
I also will be putting in a clutch today.

Ya'Yus means "Work" - In a Dead Language NW Native American Ya'Yus is Ya'Yus, Dead language unlike ones most beloved "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich".

Steve_, that's what I call Ya'Yus'n

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Well I can tell you that after this week of "YaYus" I am ready to ride.

Brutal week, riding much needed. Looking forward to Toes on Saturday for sure.

posted Hide Post
so much YaYus, it would be nice to ride.
getting some rain now, should be nice for the weekend.
maybe tomorrow since Waunch will be here.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Big thanks to Steve and Big D today. Good also to ride with Waunch, the LeClairs, and even Ryan Hemans! Even got to ride with that MX510 guy!

Great day at toes today, beautiful weather, and no wind. Not a bad day for riding the front wheel into the third double in the 8 pack on lap two of the day. Bumped, bruised, but still managed to get 2.4 on the hour meter. Great day. I'll be feeling it tomorrow though.