Northwest Motocross Forum
Eric's classes

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/308108542/m/507105526

Fri January 07 2005, 06:39 PM
<McDowell Racing>
Eric's classes
Kylan #122 and Brady #12 recently took one of Eric's classes. We saw much improvement in their bike positions, confidence and overall ability after the class. Brady went on to take a first place position in his race that weekend. Kylan placed in the 5th position overall after getting 4th in his qualifier in the 125 beginner class. With Eric's assistance both boys are getting good starts and have more control of their bikes. One thing I love about Eric is that even after the classes, he is still their instructor. He took time today at just a practice to watch the boys and assist them with their technique. I am looking forward to many more lessons with Eric. We truly value him as an instructor. Thank you, Allen and Diana McDowell
Tue February 08 2005, 09:21 PM
ohler212
My son took his first class with Eric 12/04. After taking his class we've noticed extreme improvement in his confidence, positioning and tecniques. I was so impressed by the impact that Eric made with Nic's riding that I had my daughter take his class on 2/4/05. She just started riding an 85cc and had never raced on it before. After taking Eric's class we could see major improvements in her riding skills and confidence as well. Two days after taking her class she raced at Pacific and took the hole shots and 1st place in both of her motos. My son (who used to finish lower mid pack in his races) raced hard on his new bike and finished 3rd in his first moto and 4th in his second. Big improvements thanks to Eric. I recommend his classes to all riders...its the best money I have put into racing. Thank you Eric and we'll be seeing you again soon! Nic, Tierney (Shane & Debbie) Ohler