Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mabton MX Park
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Track will be open both Saturday and Sunday. With all the rain the track should be perfect both days.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank ALL of you for your support at Mabton! A lot of you have missed the most assume riding conditions I have ever seen at Mabton this last month! It has been perfect and VERY few riders. Do not understand why anyone would rather ride 15 minutes out of an hour, when you can ride 7 hours straight at Mabton! Randy Dillman

Posts: 29 | Location: Sunnyside WA | Registered: Tue January 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Dillman:
Do not understand why anyone would rather ride 15 minutes out of an hour, when you can ride 7 hours straight at Mabton! Randy Dillman

Randy, you should join the MXPPA. Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Dillman:
Thank ALL of you for your support at Mabton! A lot of you have missed the most assume riding conditions I have ever seen at Mabton this last month! It has been perfect and VERY few riders. Do not understand why anyone would rather ride 15 minutes out of an hour, when you can ride 7 hours straight at Mabton! Randy Dillman

You open this Saturday?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
2.5hr from gods country (N.Bend WA) sounds doable. Got a bike to ride (red-wonder machine is back and happy), patched up the little squirt (CRF250, can't have enough taps-n-helicoils) and she's ready to go. Guess it's spring time for us westies and time to head east once again. At least for a while.

Wahoo! WA MX

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tony, they are open saturday the 6th. Me, kaleb and my brother are headed there on staurday. You should try and drag wes over with ya if you come out.

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the MXPA? Randy

Posts: 29 | Location: Sunnyside WA | Registered: Tue January 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Motocross Professional Practice Association

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And MPPA will do what for Mabton Motocross Park? Can some one tell me please! I have nevr heard of it! I am really old and very slow! RD

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Randy it's kind of a running joke here. some of the more wimpy riders that do not race formed the MXPPA (Moto X Professional Practicers Association) So they can be a part of something. Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Randy it's kind of a running joke here. some of the more wimpy riders that do not race formed the MXPPA (Moto X Professional Practicers Association) So they can be a part of something. Big Grin

ARE YOU CALLING KEN WORKMAN WIMPY???? Big Grin Eek Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
LOL, yeah Randy, we all can't be super fast racers like Paul. Those folks who wake up early in the am, climb out of their race van (or hillbilly hotel) sip their java out of a thermos, and then tear into the track for atleast 6 minutes of practice and 12 minutes of motos. The folks left out, who just can't perform at this level, are left to join the MXPPA, where we just ride all day. It's a solemn existance, but when we have heard too much talking at the trailer or under the EZ-UP, we just hit the track again. No need to wait for another moto. When all else fails, you just ride.

Some day It will all be clear, Right Paul? Wink

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I am an honorary member, I got the sticker to prove it Big Grin

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me like Mabton is right up the MXPPA's alley!!!

Ty, looks like I am going to make a run at it! Big Grin Randy G. is going to roll... I'll try to get ahold of Wes too but I will have to leave by 1:30-2 o'clock. Considering the shape I am in, this should be plenty...

What time do the gates open?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Mabton is a-kin-to my ancestral hood. I see the name and I have a magnetic attraction.

Great (x-gens) great-grand-pop was buried that way back then.

You say Easties-I-say-Hood! It's in da genes.

My Westies story on the other hand is well..another and both pale compare to genealogy and this ole-farts-blood-linage.

Argh! only wished I'da looked it up sooner.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Went to mabton today and had a good time! about 2h 15min from Maple Valley (with a hemi... Cool) I would reccomend this track to anyone, unless you are only interested in jumps. The track had some really fun terrain, fast stuff, slow stuff, a little technical stuff, some jumps, all in all equalling for good times with good people. The "big track" is HUGE at 1.7 miles and it seems longer!!! so I couldn't even come close to giving you an accurate play by play. However, I did a little video work and caught #193 for a lap (from afar) which I will post later (once the disc is full)...

Check it out! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MX516,

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Post it up Tone Show!

posted Hide Post
So sounds to me like I should get a life time membership in this MXPPA! I would fit right in at 55 years young! Love setting,talking,eating,a very little riding and did I mention beer drinking!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
You could be on the board of directors with those qualifications!

posted Hide Post
Is there anyone out there who has a lot of expirence with setting up a water system? We need help at Mabton!
We have our pond now,I have a pump system,but we need some really good advice on a layout that would give us the best bang for the buck!
RD