Northwest Motocross Forum
Free Washougal School

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/469609494/m/1507083063

Sun September 02 2012, 08:35 PM
MX Family
Free Washougal School
Think I saw a guy on a blue bike giving lessons to a MUCH larger rider on a green bike today in the 40+ class!!! Did not see what EXACTLY happened but think EW won the battle and the moto,kinda busy with my own to follow up but think may be a story in there. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!
Mon September 03 2012, 04:47 PM
MX Family
Don't trust anyone over 30. Same goes for guys twice that age. Was not Eric Jay Whipple instead racing at TOP GUN Beohmer went down with a little help from watering crew,still had a good schooling but was from Jay not Eric ME BAD!!! JR

Tue September 04 2012, 07:56 AM
E.W. #849
HAHAHAHAH
Funny stuff!
What happened again?
Wed September 05 2012, 07:12 AM
MX Family
EW
Watching +40 class Arron Beohmer is a local and he was racing #22? Talking and watching someone said the blue bike was EW,Arron is a 6'5 or so guy.They were going at it pretty good think switched lead several times,Arron is pumped because he is ahead of Hart #72 down here THAT is a BIG DEAL! Around comes #22 and no Beohmer in sight so guess things got more serious,we know arron and his son pretty well. Talk later in the weekend and went down on a Well Watered part of the track. IF YOU WOULD RIDE/RACE MORE I WOULD NOT BE SO CONFUSSED!!! JR