Find
Notify
Tools

pheonix sx
 Login/Join

Picture of kodyeilers434
posted
looks like jake anstett might have gone down in first practice

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal City | Registered: Thu November 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kodyeilers434
posted Hide Post

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal City | Registered: Thu November 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kodyeilers434
posted Hide Post
jason potter had the second fastest lap time in in his practice.

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
[url=http://www.vurbmoto.com/darkroom/65/phoenix-sx-practice-gallery/]http://www.vurbmoto.com/darkro...sx-practice-gallery/[/url 2nd page at the bottom with stewart in it

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Anybody else see what I saw with Reed and Stewy? JS pulling Reed down under...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I was trying to think positive about Stewart until he took Kyle Kunningham's line away over the triple and caused them to crash. Not one word was said about how Kyle was doing after that. It was all about Stewart. Then...Stewart comes back, cuts Reed off to cause both of the to crash and intern breaking Reeds hand. On top of all this, he finishes the race and then proceeds to knock Reed's bike over in the pits!! B.S. to me. Looks like a Dungey - Villopoto year to me......

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jensensps_179
posted Hide Post
were you even watching the same race as me???? pretty sure it was kyle PARTRIDGE!!!!! and reed definately took himself, and stewart out in that deal!!! stewart took the same line the 5 laps before reed thought it would be a good idea to put a block pass in but was alittle to late and stewart was already exiting the turn!! i think they both are to blame!

Posts: 136 | Location: tri-cities,wa | Registered: Mon February 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The move under Partridge was just racing as was the deal with Reed (Milsaps hung up Reed and he had no where to go). The thing that I hated to hear about Stewart was him knocking over Reeds bike in the pits. These guys are supposed to be professionals. Stewart should have been heavily fined.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Stewart should have been heavily fined.

Nope... just a slap on the wrist for the title favorite... supposedly they fined Reed and DQ'd him for the next round for the push... C'mon! (the ama overturned the initial ruling later)

JS's move over the triple on the first lap was STUPID. I assume he realized he F'd up as soon as he went off, hence he was looking over at him almost immediately. Definitely not a "racing" move.

As for Reed... yes he came to the inside taking his line (racing) but JS had the 10' left of the berm to avoid the incident (although the 2 riders in front of him turned down too...). Reed stopped way to the inside leaving plenty of room had JS backed off, something he is incapable of. I think Reed would rode out of it had Stewy not grabbed his arm. You can see Reeds left arm get yarded off the bike as he was on the gas. His move was racing (i.m.o.)

Go RV & RD!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that jensensps_179. I'm getting forgetful in my old age. "Kyle PARTRIDGE"!! He's been around for awhile and is a solid rider. I'm still not with you on Stewart...The only place for Partridge to go was off the track. Would you do that?? As far as Reed, I would have to agree with Paul 061..Millsaps was in the way and he had no where to go. It doesn't justify the unprofessional behavior.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Bottom line is that JS is a punk. Always has been and always will be. He can dish it out on the track but he can not take it when it comes back to him. I wish more people would start removing him in a much more aggressive manner than what Chad did. MAYBE he would then get the hint that you can not treat other riders that way.

As for his actions after the race....well that shows you who he really is as a person.

By the way.....when JS was introduced at A1 there were a lot more boooo's for him then any other reaction. People know who he is because he shows it over and over.

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i liked the way he cut tommy hahn off in the lcq. like 19 vs 20th gate pick is gonna make much difference. someone needs to eric waunch his ass!!!!

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stewart is a punk that thinks his poo dont stink! He rides like he is the only one out there that matters and does really STUPID stuff!!! Remember him pushing his bike in front of windham last year at A1? Or how bout when he jumped rite into Travis Preston a couple years ago. All his fault for being retarted!!! He acts like everyone should move over for him because hes james stewart! They need to start fining him for doing stupid things that what he has been doing. And if you wanna fight someone go fight them not there bike thats on a stand and cant fight back. LAME!!!!!

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I guess he's used to running out front, where he doesn't have to worry about which line he takes.

I can't stand the guy, and this is yet another example of why. He about kills Partridge, turns down into Reed, and then goes out to finish the night with a rumble in the jungle. Loser.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kairez82
posted Hide Post
James Stewart is a douche, he will soon enough get the same rep as T.O. did with the cowboys and hopefully one day be back on a privateer team or solo.. but will probably never happen.. Anyway props to Dungey and Villo..

Posts: 17 | Location: Renton | Registered: Sun November 22 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
He is still the fastest man on the planet on a dirt bike.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys
Read and REREAD way to much 7/22 stuff on Vital. How about how GREAT the NW guys did,Villo,Hill, Evans,and the TRUE PRIVATEERS,Lance Phillips,Rask,Howell,Horban,Jackson,Potter and anyone I missed!ALL these guys had really results at Az.!!JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
..."By now most of you have likely seen, read, or heard about my chaotic night at round number two of the Supercross series in Phoenix. Nothing seemed to go my way last night, but at the end of it all, I chalk most of the events up to an unfortunate string of bad luck! Here’s my take…

After setting the fastest overall lap in qualifying, I went into the night program feeling pretty good. In what can only really be described as an unfortunate racing incident, however, I ended up hobbling off the track after getting landed on in my heat race. I was in pretty bad shape, but I tried my best to get back out there to race for as many points as possible in the main event. After a rough start, I found myself battling mid-pack, which ended in a pileup on lap five with Reed. The accident itself was a bummer, but while I was getting up, CR hit me in the back of my head. Needless to say, I was pretty dissatisfied with his decision to do so, especially given the fact that it’s not the first time this has happened.

From there, I simply rode my best to salvage as many points as possible, and then after the race went straight back to the pits to have a chat with Chad about the incident. To say that I was frustrated at this point would be a huge understatement, so I think it was for the best that Chad, nor anyone from his team, could be found at their truck.

I want to race. That’s why I’m here. So to consistently have to look over my shoulder every time CR gets close has gotten really old. From where I sit, it sure seems like he has repeatedly tried to take me out, which makes me question his agenda.

Thank you all for your loyal support, and I look forward to the championship battle that lies ahead.

- James"

From JS7 SITE

Whata.... CHUMP! Red Face Whats so funny about this is that he thinks taking someone out on a triple it a 'racing incident' but a block pass isn't... Oblivious!!! Over the last 2 seasons I've lost a lot of respect for him (and his team) even though he is amazing on a dirtcycle...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MX516,

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
bubba scrubbed when he shouldnt have he probaly just so used to doin it he brain faded that he was in a pack he even looked over like dam.. not cool they dont mention a thing how the other kd is doin? when reed and bubba came together just a racin incindent two guys bumped and fell down reed was hard on the binders and if bubbas head was lookin up maybe he would of checked up maybe not reed exsposed himself when he came in hot and bubbas railing the corner at like pro race speed maybe all jacked up in pain who knows.. Reed did hit him hard last year at vegas maybe he thought same deal again? If i was Reed i would of slammed him harder last year it ws his only optoin at that pont seeing the #1 plate was on the line. I think these two ride exstremely clean for the most part matter fact they all do compared to the old days. I think james is cool he went old school went over to get in reeds face he wasnt there dam i wish he was that would of been bitchen plus kicken his bike off the stand sweet! Not like reed didnt grab him by the back of the neck last year and he kept his cool. I just reed didnt break his had because it would of been alot better season with him. I dont know how you could hate either one of these guys there both tuff as nails and faster than sh!t cashin fat checks livin like rockstars! Bubba went 24 for 24 outdoors and reed is the nat champ! WTF? Bubba and Reed are both class act Period! Dungey is like so pro he should carry a briefcase- Villy is even better- Hill is my favorite but right now im pullin for Stroupe little cat is crazy on that 450!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
The only thing cool about JS is when he hits the ground. I am hoping it happens alot more often!

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post