Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jason Potter On Racer X
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.racerxonline.com/vi...eer-SX-11-24-10.aspx Nice segment of him at the end. Looks like he and the suzuki were getting into it cause he let him by and then went back after him.

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
That was Hunter Hewitt and I going back and forth for 4th place. We never touched or raced dirty. I was making some mistakes with him right behind me at one point in the race so I let him by. I ended up passing him back but in the last couple laps I slid out and ended up 6th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Honda758,

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post