Northwest Motocross Forum
SX A1 who's going?

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/469609494/m/749109723

Mon December 21 2009, 02:02 PM
MX Family
SX A1 who's going?
Looking for heads up on who is trying from up here? Guys that I heard are going Rask,Lance Phillips,Crater,but not much beyond those guys.JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!
Mon December 21 2009, 02:08 PM
Honda758
Me! Big Grin

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |
Tue December 22 2009, 01:10 PM
MOTOMOM
We are going to watch. Kevin is going to continue with the WORCS races.
Tue December 22 2009, 06:05 PM
Vern#119
Is he still riding Huskys? The last I heard he was training with Ryno.
I heard Osaka plans on riding phoenix.I may have to take a mid winter break
Tue December 22 2009, 08:32 PM
L28
Lance and Ryan Skinner are currently in the San Diego area, staying at and getting some seat time in with Chris Johnson.(a former Northwest Native).
They both plan on making Phoenix their first race, due to lack of seat time, they both had taken on full time jobs to pay for their current trip to Calif. The 28th they head to Palm Springs for the Supercross Academy training.
Tue December 22 2009, 09:48 PM
T-MONEY 117
quote:
Supercross Academy training

I thought they shut that down last week. I heard Tyler Bowers socked the owner and got arrested.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/...n-big-trouble,745952

TODD CARLSON
Tue December 22 2009, 10:16 PM
L28
Bryan McDonald the Trainer has found another Supercross track to use in the Palm Springs area, I don't rember the track name.
If you read that Vitalmx forum a rider that was there posted his account. This is what we had heard.
Tue December 22 2009, 10:36 PM
L28
Posted by adendj58 on 12/19/2009 at 9;12am this a Letter written by 6 of the riders from the Academy, currently at Teddy Park's place in Texas. Very well written letter, but very sad to hear how some people act.
Wed December 23 2009, 09:31 AM
E.W. #849
The Palm Springs track is super cool! Some really cool, easy going people that run it also.
I hope this Academy program can continue. It looked like a great thing they had going.
Wed December 23 2009, 07:47 PM
216's dad
I have been hearing a lot of good things about the SX track in Palm Springs. Charlie and I are going to head down to Cali sometime after the first of the year. I have a friend who lives in Palm Springs thats been bugging me for some time to come down and stay with him for a week or two. Sounds like now I have two reasons to go down there now.
Thu December 24 2009, 01:19 PM
MX Family
Here is another racer from the NW heading to A1,Mike Horban headed south with a 250 FI red bike. Doesn't seem like the same amount of guys from up here as in the past?? I know we are not able to go,hope to get to the outdoor races again? Read all the"drama" on Bowers ,only thing strange is that now I can't find it on the vital site?? JR

Fri December 25 2009, 07:23 PM
Osaka #627
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
Is he still riding Huskys? The last I heard he was training with Ryno.
I heard Osaka plans on riding phoenix.I may have to take a mid winter break

=D

i'm leaving the 14th. gonna watch phoenix, but not race it. gonna practice down there for a week first. A2 and SF, as of now, are the plans.

my dad says i have to make a main or he's "pulling the plug." i told him i plan on winning the main, not making it.

i have a good feeling about this.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Sat December 26 2009, 06:21 PM
Vern#119
Ya with a whole week practice its a dun deal.
No pressure from dad either..cool
Sat December 26 2009, 07:26 PM
MX Family
Vern
I had that same game plan last year.
Brett
hope things go well down south. Give us a update while down in the land of sunshine. JR

Sun December 27 2009, 09:32 AM
MX516
GOOD LUCK OSAKA!!! Big Grin
Sun December 27 2009, 07:14 PM
Workman #21
quote:
my dad says i have to make a main or he's "pulling the plug." i told him i plan on winning the main

Bret, Love ya dude. Tell yer ole man I said hi.

KW
Mon December 28 2009, 04:38 PM
Dave
going for a2....Schmidt is debuting in the 450 class.
Tue December 29 2009, 01:23 PM
Workman #21
quote:
Schmidt is debuting in the 450 class

Dave, so who is this "Schmidt" kid supposed to be debuting in 450 class anyway.

Dudes good and peeps got respect for you and-da-kid but what ever happed to qualifying in the smaller (250F) class anwyay. Nick's alwaws been big but going directly to 450?

Sorry "Dave" to have to ask but what us NW Natives are wondering and we know yer "Schmit" kid but what me I'm at three-quarters - mostly for Nick rest not. I'm in my hood and I know you were to as was Nick but now-is-now and n I love to have him back but he's not. I'm here he's not and in spite of his talents he's out of my sphere.

Sorry "D" but reality it what it is.

KW

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,
Tue December 29 2009, 11:07 PM
Osaka #627
Nick is a good rider, I expect some good results from him!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Wed December 30 2009, 05:31 AM
Aaron
I would love to see Nick do well.