E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Conner Elliot Wins a Title for DeVol Engineering.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conner Elliot Wins a Title for DeVol Engineering.
 Login/Join

posted
Ya I know. Another shameless plug!
Actually Conner Elliot won the title for himself but about the only stickers on his white Yamaha were DeVol Engineering Fork and shock stickers. No graffics nothing. I bet that made his stand out!

If I remember correct he got in the Stock 250 class: 9-3-1

In the mod Class he got:2-2-31. He would have smoked the mod class because he was winning the last moto and the clutch took a crap on him.

He had one bike. Rode stock and mod with only suspension work. The elliot's flew Royce back to assist the effort. To win a title here and a Ponca is very difficult for any rider.

WAY TO GO CONNER ELLIOT!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Good job Roycie.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Job CE and team.

Posts: 52 | Location: richland | Registered: Mon April 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ted,

Are you saying #247 rode the mod class on a "stock" machine, suspension aside?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya. A stock motor!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
They allow suspension mods in the stock class in the name of rider safety.
Good job Conner

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post