Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any NW riders doing A-1
 Login/Join

posted
Last year lots of chat about NW guys going south for SX,this year ?? the Or riders I talked with are mostly NOT planning for it. See 103,153 up north racing ,Lacey down in Fla. at a AX race! Haven't seen any comments on Wa riders going. Thought I would post to see if any other NW riders we might see down there? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
#758 Jason Potter

will be at contesting the west coast lites series.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Honda758,

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I thought Crater told me that he was doing most if not all of the west coast rounds.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not 100% on this but I am pretty sure Chris Howell is doing A-1.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
i'll be there. as will lacey I heard through the grapevine. Metzler? siebler has a ride and so does ben evans.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Metzler riding 450's starting with race #3,so the rumor goes.
We are patiently??? waiting for SX papers to show up,"THEY" said mailed on 12/17/08 ??
Did Warthog ever finish their SX track at Bakersfield? Neat deal ,Free, A-1 layout to practice on,but last we head not complete? JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Abrigo is not going. He told me he is just hanging around the Northwest this winter.

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MORE profit at Lee's races!!!JR

posted Hide Post
MotoM
Wasn't sure if we would see you guys there after seeing the 24hr race results.Hope the worcs racing turns out well,the MX-SX thing is more difficult then ever.
One of the riders whom I haven't heard about is Ross J.he had lots of support and looked good last winter? The Alaskan rider has not been mentioned as well? JR
Maybe I was ahead of my time with riding the other red bike,three of the Leach boys are on then as well.

posted Hide Post
19 SX riders at Comp Edge Tues a lot from the NW. We got here Wed and only had 4 on the track all day they were local So.Cal guys with one Auzzie as well. LOTS harder riding a SX track than it looks,very difficult just riding the practice track.JR

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I talk to Jerry Lymburner (the alaskan) every week. He got a ride from a team called "The Italian Team" He will be riding the lights class on the west coast.
Jerry also practices with Ross Johnson. He said Ross is doing the west coast lights also.

quote:
Originally posted by MX Family:
MotoM
Wasn't sure if we would see you guys there after seeing the 24hr race results.Hope the worcs racing turns out well,the MX-SX thing is more difficult then ever.
One of the riders whom I haven't heard about is Ross J.he had lots of support and looked good last winter? The Alaskan rider has not been mentioned as well? JR
Maybe I was ahead of my time with riding the other red bike,three of the Leach boys are on then as well.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
EW, I think the proper name for that team is MAFIA hahaha

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I think I saw their trailer the other day...

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Man I am getting so excited for Saturday! Good luck to all the local boys, can't wait to see how you all do this season!

Also...just to clarify on the comment 216's Dad made...yes Chris Howell is racing A-1!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
is there any coverage at all this year? TV? i see alot of internet coverage was cancelled

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Yes, A-1 will be shown live on the Speed Channel (I think)...as will 2 or 3 other races. All races that are not shown live will be shown the day after I believe.

posted Hide Post
A-1 will be live on speed from 7pm - 10:30pm Saturday.

Posts: 10 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: Thu January 01 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I was checking the DVR and its loaded up, I can't wait!

posted Hide Post
Chris Howell
Just stopped in and said "Hi"! Has been having "fun" on the SX tracks down here! JR

posted Hide Post
E.W
If you haven't noticed I have a hard time spelling so look foe words that I can or at least get my thought across. Was interested if J.L. was down or not,Thanks.
Danny M. is in the area I have been told.
Had a few good laughs with J. Alessi today ,he wanted to borrow a seat for Honda. Told him what a spot he was putting me in with a buddy of mine. Asked if it was one of his fans,reply not really! He borrowed the seat but I wanted it autographed so I could bring home a gift for Adam M. See M.Flynn vid. JR