New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supercross
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted
I hope the weather turns out. I finally splurged for the more than $10 seats this year. The problem is that they are not under the cover! Pray for no rain.

What local guys are racing?

The track looks waay diferent than from years past.

http://www.racerxonline.com/ar...ross-track-walk.aspx

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Levi
posted Hide Post
Just move seats if you want
I move all over the stadium throughout the night

should be good though

Posts: 178 | Location: washington | Registered: Wed January 23 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I hear jake Ansett #74 is. Other then that not sure

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
I thought I heard Greg Crater will be kickin it there

This message has been edited. Last edited by: honda 250r,

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Abrigo? Lymburner? SMAIL!!! Smile

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats funny stuff right there!! This is the first year in a long time I have seriously thought about it. I figured if Bader Manneh did it why not. I guess the fire to be out there jammin will never go away.

I know Crater has been putting in the time and sounded pumped last night. Lymburner has been getting ready too...his shoulder is a little buggered. Howell is pushing too. I'm sure all the locals are getting amped. Its time for some to race in the main events!!!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Lance, if you had something other than a clapped out 250 2 stroke and put in a couple practice sessions, you would be there! I could tell you were not pushing to the max at Horn.

If not a SX how about a couple nationals!!!??

To all the guys heading over to qualify, good luck be safe and as Matt Walker would say...

Geeeeeeettttterrrr DONE!!!!!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smail:
Thats funny stuff right there!! This is the first year in a long time I have seriously thought about it. I figured if Bader Manneh did it why not. I guess the fire to be out there jammin will never go away.

I know Crater has been putting in the time and sounded pumped last night. Lymburner has been getting ready too...his shoulder is a little buggered. Howell is pushing too. I'm sure all the locals are getting amped. Its time for some to race in the main events!!!

Lance did you see there is a +35 paying pro class at the WORCS races? They will have a +35 pro national title.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
We just got back from the stadium, the dirt is definitely not the regular seattle dirt. It looks more like TOES! Super tight track, with brutal ruts forming just from the 5 guys that were riding for us.

This was before they started riding.

And a early look at the track....

Hepler came up short really bad on that triple too, hope he will be able to ride this weekend.

Should be some good racing though.

Aaron

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The track map looked much different than previous tracks

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Paul,

Are you saying that the track map doesn't match what you see in my pics?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
wow wow wow wow the dirt would be sick at an out door event. It is soft as hell. so rutted up in the 10 minutes that we got to ride today. 5 guys made the track a mess in ten minutes. wont matter if it rains this year its gonna be rutted up to the max. the winner will be the guy that makes the least number of mistakes.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
if its like toes water isnt the enemy, probably help alot

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Hey Arron, are you working at the track fri? Ya Hepler cased really hard. Greg you looked good out there. The out side line after the triple, step up to the table step down double into the corner was a fast line... looked tricky as hell. I saw you case that triple too...scary....

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Paul,

No, the track map lays out a different track than they have run in previous years. Instead of a long straight down the middle, the track map has the straight along the end zone.

check it out and see how different it is.

http://www.racerxonline.com/ar...ross-track-walk.aspx

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Those ruts are knarly! I hate ruts on jump faces....your gonna see some guys go down hard this weekend...

Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aaron:
Paul,

No, the track map lays out a different track than they have run in previous years. Instead of a long straight down the middle, the track map has the straight along the end zone.

check it out and see how different it is.

This year is way different and I think people will like it more due to the start is easier to see by more people.... but wow that dirt ruts soooooo fast....Vetmx808 I sure hope it dosent happen but I think you are right.

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i wonder if they chose the new dirt anticipating rain over the old hardpan crap.

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Can you take food in Qwest field?

Picture of rpk
posted Hide Post
man track looks gnarly! cant wait! Josh hill is out too, one less (semi) local guy.

Posts: 119 | Location: b-town | Registered: Sun May 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post