Northwest Motocross Forum
T. Weecks to race for team Puerto Rico

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/469609494/m/8737075243

Sun September 11 2011, 07:58 PM
T-MONEY 117
T. Weecks to race for team Puerto Rico
TOMMY WEECK’S EUROPEAN DEBUT
Tommy Weeck, who rose to a small level of fame for his top ten finish at the Washougal 250 National, got a deal to race for the French Bud Kawasaki team, but instead the 250 World Championships, Tommy was put in the European 250 Championship series (a support race at the GPs). Tommy went 21-7 in a race won by Dylan Ferrandis. Weeck has been selected to race for Puerto Rico in the MXDN in two weeks.
Sat September 17 2011, 09:07 AM
Hutchracer
Heres to Weeck and team USA at doing well at Des Nations. Hope to see some good battles and if the Ryans ride as fast as they were at Pala watch out world...
Wed November 02 2011, 04:26 PM
Workman #21
Good to hear. Tom (Weeks) is one of those names I tend to zero in on. I watched him (he as a young child) do some pretty impressive things at the ole MXGP track. Years later, when the name Tommy Weeks pops up, I still pay attention.

Tommy, in my mind anyway, is a WA. person and if your from here then this aught to look familiar. Traveling home from Burnt Ridge on back-roads. Image of Mt. Rainier in area of Mineral WA. I posted it so that Tommy would remember where he's from.