New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro awards banquet
 Login/Join

Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
better not be any blanks Ted. hahaha you know what Im talkin about.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So because of my son we never made it to the awards banquet even though I paid for it. Not asking for a refund as that wouldnt be right. I am more pissed that I didnt get to go to it. My question is do you guys send out the awards to those that didnt go? Or do I need to make arrangments to pick them up? Sorry Ted. I was not too happy with my son that night as he didnt get home until almost 9:00 PM when I told him to be home by 5:00 PM so we could make the banquet. To top it off he got a speeding ticket on his way to Toes on Sunday. I am thinking any awards he got for the series I am keeping for myself ha ha. Just let me know what I need to do Ted. Thanks.

Charlie Link

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
I had to work. Do we still get our swag?

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we have all your stuff here at the shop. Call and make arrangements for picking it up or we can ship it to you.
No Paul I'm yelling at the kids all the time anyway. Big Grin Actually I never have to yell at my kids.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will call the shop and give them a credit card to charge for the shipping Ted. Thanks.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post