Find
Notify
Tools

to race or not to race
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
10-4

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Ya Mr. Open Class. What have you been doing?
Did you get that track built on Mercer Island yet. I heard you had a few Zoning issues.

I think I can buy my way around the zoning issues (Christine has set that precedent) 

IT turns out cost to build is the issue. I have to acquired no less than 20 properties on the island and that is conservatively 30 million.

I am looking for optional locations

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually Dom it would probably cost that much in just bribery money to politicians and government personel to actually get a new track
started.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
paul dont ride!ooops too late Big Grin

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul, sorry to hear you got hurt, bummer for the vacation, huh? Get yourself healed up, you don't wanna miss Top Gun!

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Thanks karen, this may be it though.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Traxtor....sorry to see you guys leave early sunday... The Skagit Crew rocked the house!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that, Paul. But I do understand as we've had a number of body altering injuries in the Denham household.
Clarence it was great to see you at the track this past weekend and hope to see you and the family again soon. Our team riders did a good job in all their classes, always proud to see you all ride.

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post