Notify
Tools

2011 schedule
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
i knew youd like that. paul are you riding the atv class now. i heard your jersey says delta 12 now Razz

Uhh Brian, at least I'm thinking of racing :-)

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
who says i wasnt

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hahaha and huge laughing that Aaron animation thingy. He's DA-Word-Man and no Stavig's no Girly-Man despite #392 words. Dude might have trouble hucking a double but then as an engineer he's trained in da physics. Me I'm self taught. MORE GAS! Oh frack is that jump I'm coming to c!~p

Proud member of MXPPA

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Paul is my Brutha from a nutha mutha for sure.

Sharky, Where the hell did Delta 12 come from anyway?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i dont know? thought you could tell me it was in your video

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I have no idea, my memory is about as long as my.....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
final round is posted.....
08.13.2011 Round 11 Portland Intl Raceway Portland, Or.
08.14.2011 Round 12 Portland Intl Raceway

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
do those rounds count for points

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
do those rounds count for points

I assume..so

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
weather forecast for the opener looks pretty bad. lets hope it changes thru the week. looks like snow in the pass all week too which could make things interesting

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
If it's snowing, I aint going.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
dont say that.......You can always go up the gorge...

#329 40+ class

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
There's going to be a professional practicing seminar at Toes this weekend. It never snows there. Wink

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
http://local.msn.com/ten-day.a...ichland-WA&zip=99354 dont matter what forecast you see they are all the same. trust me we want to go but its supposed to snow in the montains everyday also. pray for sun this week

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
it will change 3 times before friday ...it always does

#329 40+ class

posted Hide Post
I'm super excited to start my first outdoor series, I'll be there hopin it ain't a mudder. It is too much money to spend for crappy weather. I just can't wait to see how I'll do in the 450 junior class, beginner arenacross went well but I am ready for the next level. See ya'll at the races.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
My truck says its 61 outside today, might want to bring your veneted gear as well Cool

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to be able to make it. I have to work tomorrow and I have to be on a plane Monday for San Antonio. We all know what happened last year when I had to travel after the race :-). Have fun everyone and be safe.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Oh come on Paul, whats the worst that could happen???? Wink

Hey, by the way, are you going to do the old timers over at Spokanistan? I'm going to. I hear it's just like professional practicing anyway!

Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Aaron I am trying to convince him he needs to do that race as well..It will be good time. Smile Just got back from doing the Phoenix round last weekend.

I will be there and good chance sis just might be as well..

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post