Northwest Motocross Forum
P.R.O. 2010 Series Dates

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830604305/m/966107833

Wed January 06 2010, 05:42 PM
ted
P.R.O. 2010 Series Dates
Here it is. The largest attended motocross series in the Northwestern United States of America.

Rounds 1 & 2 March 6th & 7th Horn Rapids WA

Rounds 3 & 4 March 27 & 28 Horn Rapids WA

Rounds 5 & 6 May 22 & 23 Extreme/Spokane WA

Rounds 7 & 8 June 5 & 6 Albany OR

Rounds 9 & 10 June 19 & 20 Washougal WA

All spread out so we can all afford to do the whole series. Set PRO purse $6,000 per weekend plus $20 entry fee added.

Sponsors are gravely needed due to bike shop being way down. Anyone that knows of potential sponsors please let us know. It's very costly to get this series started. Sponsors get some free passes so get us a sponsor and you might get the passes!
Wed January 06 2010, 07:05 PM
Paul 061
Hopefully the weather is good for round 1. I'm still not sure if I'm doing the series but good weather would help :-)..Ted, pull some strings and make it happen.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...
Wed January 06 2010, 07:36 PM
Workman #21
That's a bit much don't ya think Paul ask'n Ted to change the Weather? The dude's good I agree but I gotta give cedit to Garrett for this promo ad/post. Garrett must'a strangled-holed-his-dad to get him to post this. When's the last time we EVER heard Ted post something that didn't have a political (rep) slant. Just glad I'm independent (hahha Reps/Dems hahaha)

Ted...anyway you can make the wind stop from blowing over here in the hood. I'd appreciate any good word you could put in with the man above - if yer taking in requests.
Wed January 06 2010, 08:19 PM
Aaron
The Baileys are looking forward to probably rounds 1&2, 5&6 for sure (love my home town round), and maybe even rounds 7&8. Weather permitting of course. You know us professional practicers, we don't do whoops or mud. Wink
Wed January 06 2010, 08:56 PM
johnmxdad
Looking forward to the series! Sad to see Portland not on it though...Albany is a great addition.
Thu January 07 2010, 05:39 AM
traxtor
Thank you, thank you! The schedule looks great, can't wait to start.
Sun January 10 2010, 03:46 PM
216's dad
Whats up with the P.R.O. website Ted? Its not there. Or did you guys change something?
Sun January 10 2010, 06:53 PM
Ivest4
Ted, will there be flyers going out soon?
Mon January 18 2010, 06:14 PM
ted
The posters and postcards will be out the first of February.
Tue January 19 2010, 04:30 PM
mx45
Hey Ted,
How come you got rid of the PIR round? I love riding there with the grass track sections added in. Spokane and Albany...racking up the mileage this year....ouch.
Tue January 19 2010, 05:23 PM
Paul 061
Ted's too cheap for Portland Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...
Tue January 19 2010, 05:40 PM
ted
Portland is great and Ekin does the track great. However when I need to get almost 400 riders just to break even, I just can't do it.
The city wanted to raise the rates 2 years in a row and I said no. In typical government mentality they got nothing and but could have made enough from our event to pay 2 employees for a month. Instead they negotiated nothing and get nothing. Albany will be great!