Find
Notify
Tools

pics of horn rapids
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
anybody got pics of the track and the changes. just curious

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Jessy warton has some on her facebook she had taken from last weekend. dont know if she has a website but there probly on it

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scooter215
posted Hide Post
j29photography.smugmug.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 03 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I think we are going there this weekend. I will try and take some pics of the changes and post em up...

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Highly doubt that there are any changes. If there are any its maybe a couple of jumps or corners.

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking of heading over myself for the weekend.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Man the track sucked a$$ on saturday.It doesnt get that bad during Teds p.r.o. races. sunday was much better.........

#329 40+ class

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
So did they not groom for Saturday?

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I heard they had taken a drag over it friday and that was it

#329 40+ class

posted Hide Post
Suck Saturday--my kid didn't think so--rough and rutted-yeck ya-but he also needs to ride a rough track so when he gets to them he knows how to do it. Sunday--groomed nice, nice lips etc-saw more people trippling the rythms and scared they were going to wad it up-fortunately I didn't see any of that though.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
some people just want to ride a nice track thats all and not drive 4hrs to ride something just like at home

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes the track was rough on Saturday, but was awesome on Sunday. So those of us who stayed and rode instead of going home to watch the Superbowl had a great time....even with a gnarly get off...all tho I'm walking with a little limp today....just a good deep thigh bruise.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have something like that close to home...we drive the 4 hours (well almost 4) to go there too. I guess I am just happy to have a place to ride.

Sunday was great, almost nobody there though. Glad you are ok Mx45.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
mx45 was dead on. rough as a cob on Saturday and great on Sunday. Speaking of the rythm section in the middle, I think they need to change it up as far as the approach to it, if you go double,double double how most everyone was doing it this weekend you pretty much have to be on the brakes to double thru it. only a handful of guys quaded and doubled out. Last year I think Ted put a little dog leg right before it for PRO race that slowed things up before it. That was cool. Just my thoughts!

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The track Saturday was horrible! Rutted faces, big braking bumps and way to many lines in corners!
It was awesome practice!!!
The way a track should be. You had to pick lines and make choices. Some jumps had 10 deep ruts across the face.
I was tired and sore Sunday morning. I went to the track and did it all again!
Sunday the track was fast and smooth again.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i heard its been awesome practice doing the ryan dungey superman seatgrab Eek

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I heard its awesome just practicing Frown

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I heard its awesome sitting around the track all day talking.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Is this some inside tree whispering joke?
There isn't many trees to talk too around the track.
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Is this some inside tree whispering joke?
There isn't many trees to talk too around the track.
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

EW, Its not just trees , its tires, sanicans , motorhomes .... they all talk to him LOL ...

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post