E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX School HOODIES and T-Shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX School HOODIES and T-Shirts
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm posting here basically because nobody else IS and I'd like to draw attention to this thread (EW did not influence me) HOODIES Wahoo!

At the time I write I have no idea of where my most magnificent red wonder machine is or it's current condition. I only hope that in whatever state it's in it's helping a professional MX'er compete.

I love EW's Hoodies. I love'em cause when I'm peddling my azz up vert 2500' on a local walking trail (John-Wayne trail WA) located just outside my hood I need some comfort. 2010 winters set in here at the hood and so sweating off lbs (docs orders) has become a bit more difficult but Ted dude is helping us all with his prompts. I continue to use my Credit Card and Spend MX money and pump in the miles. I love EW Hoodies because they do what I expect them to do. They keep me warm and dry and comfy.

EW Hoodies are pretty darn cool.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ken, maybe if you buck up and spend some of those dollars on a most magnificent green machine, Crater would leave it alone long enough for you to get some sweats riding it! Just a thought. Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
"Aaron" that just aint right you comparing me red-wonder-machine to your tallish green beast. It's all about feel these days and we both know greens big and red is small. You with yer most amazing and supple suspension and me with my mass-centralized-red-wonder-machine.

When green goes-mass-centralized-and-maintains-their (China $bucks) supple feel I'll switch. It's all About-Mass-Centralization dude. They do that and the smokers are out (2 strokes) and low $cost MX is in. Welcome WalMart MX.

Dude, I'm still waiting for the day when World-Class MX bikes (like me ole 1976 Maico 400cc) could be $purchased for $1800.00 again.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
put the kawi motor and suspension on the honda chassis and its the ultimate bike period

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post