New
Find
Notify
Tools

Push ups?
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted
Am I the only one that Eric makes do pushups?

Arms not up - push-ups

Leg not out - push-ups

Attack position not so attacking - ... push-ups

Love ya Eric but those push ups you had me doing in 2005, cause I looked liked an old squid, well dude they traumatized me.

I know it was a free class cause Paul was sponsor (http://www.mxforchildren.org/) but dang.

I can't get over it. About the only thing that helps these days is a good ole fashioned Subway (ya know) sandwich, afore mentioned.

Ummm a "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" sounds really good just about now.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dude that just means you can't teach an old dog new tricks Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ken, I think it might have something to do with all the "boner airs" you were doing....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Actually, your attack position looked pretty decent to me....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Boner Airs pic is good Aaron but proof is in da pudding. Pic buy my most respected bud Pike say's it aint so. Maybe?

URL http://www.3dasa.com/motorcycl...ges/119-1987_IMG.jpg

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
No doubt KW. Looking pretty dang good there for sure......

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Niiiice K-dub! Shreddin berms is siiiak!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post