E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX schools at the Wenatchee Arenacross
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX schools at the Wenatchee Arenacross
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Check out the details.
Get the track dialed before your motos!

School details

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
no offence eric but isnt that kind of unfair advantage for a select few

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
no offence eric but isnt that kind of unfair advantage for a select few

Sharkey, he runs schools at Monroe in the am also. It's not really any different than guys who can be at a PRO race at Horn on Thursday to get day of practice in before the weekend race.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
im not attacking eric, ted usually doesnt have practice days before the race for that reason and at monroe they have 2 days of practice (thurs /fri)for everyone to get the track dialed before racing besides eric stuff

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pooter141
posted Hide Post
eric im looking into doing the class, i need some time on the bike besides one practice before the main lol. only rode once in the last two months! stupid winter months!

Posts: 103 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: Sun January 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Weston, let me know soon if your in. There are only 2 spots left.

Sharkey, do you need to get dialed in too? The pro class is calling your name!!!
:-)

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pooter141
posted Hide Post
im in dude sign me up

Posts: 103 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: Sun January 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pooter141:
im in dude sign me up

cheater...lol

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Day's?

Is Pooter #141 on Sat only? for the big day..

I missed Friday's stuff but if Sat is going to be the big event then my 2.5hr drive over in snow and ice may be worth while.

10PM today as I write 3PM decision time tomorrow. Do I spend $100 bucks to make the drive over (w/seats) or do I watch live SX on the web?

Tough decision.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
http://badboysofracing.com/wp-...1/10wenatchee_ax.pdf hey ken it looks like they raced tonight also

posted Hide Post
hey ken how do watch live supercross? I cant find it I can only find audio.

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post