Find
Notify
Tools

Race day training
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Dear Riders and Families,

I've been fielding quite a few questions lately regarding "race day training" and what I charge for race day instruction.

Just wanted to make sure all my riders know... I have never and will never charge for race day training. I go to races to support my riders... the riders who come to my schools and who sport my stickers on their bikes. The reality is, I am at the races to promote and support those
riders who promote and support me. The lessons you take away from my schools doesn't end at the conclusion of the school ... I will be at the track to follow-up with you and answer questions/concerns you have. The support I offer priceless.

Seeing my riders utilizing the tools learned at school is the only reward I seek. I truly appreciate your support! See you at the track!

Eric Waunch

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To all who read this board, eric has worked with my son Ryan Secondi #18 for six years I took ryan to Eric when he was a BEGINER BEGINER. I think for a 14 year old kid Ryan is a very good rider. Eric has helped us at countless races, all over the pacific northwest, and as far away as las vegas.Not only has Eric never asked me for a dime at any race,he has bent over backward for my son, training, bike work, and just being a rollmodel for Ryan. I cannot stress enough how much effort Eric puts into not only developing safe fast riders, but also developing fine young men and women. Look past the now, look toward your riders future, not only in motocross but in life. thanks Eric Dave Secondi

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Hi Eric, just wanted to thank you for those part numbers. All the yz bearings were in stock in tacoma, if you ever need some give me a call.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Eric,
How much were those bearings?

quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
Hi Eric, just wanted to thank you for those part numbers. All the yz bearings were in stock in tacoma, if you ever need some give me a call.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
just under ten dollars each for the wheel bearings. Eighteen for the steering stems.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave s:
To all who read this board, eric has worked with my son Ryan Secondi #18 for six years I took ryan to Eric when he was a BEGINER BEGINER. I think for a 14 year old kid Ryan is a very good rider. Eric has helped us at countless races, all over the pacific northwest, and as far away as las vegas.Not only has Eric never asked me for a dime at any race,he has bent over backward for my son, training, bike work, and just being a rollmodel for Ryan. I cannot stress enough how much effort Eric puts into not only developing safe fast riders, but also developing fine young men and women. Look past the now, look toward your riders future, not only in motocross but in life. thanks Eric Dave Secondi
Hey Dave,

Good to see ya at Toes last weekend. As always you had yer big "Secondi" smile going but what put one on my face was when #711? Yamaha 125 blowed-up. I'd seen the kid riding and looking pretty good. Stopped paying attention about mid day putt'n in my own laps. Got done only to find a 125 tore down to FORKS-FRAME-SWINGARM-AND-TANK - still had wheels. I asked if da boy was riding it that way (knowing how much work it took it tear a bike down that far) or it was just fer show. Dude said "Secondi" and a friend tore it down.

Respect dude respect! I especially liked had you had the carb (throttle valve) bagged and tied for the "just-in-case" incedent we all come to know. I gotta ask? Why did you remove the swingarm axle nut?. It's been bugging me and mad (continues too) make no sense cept maybe to a F1 dude who's got what 5 sec to get the job done. "Shut-up-Get-outta-the-way-ARGH!" is what comes to mind (and I'm being polite (grins)).

Dave, dude...axel nut? Hummm, peeps are wondering.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gees ken I dont remember removing axle nut, must have been going for somthing else. took out swing arm bolt as to free up rear of motor. baged the carb up really professional, only to drop it in the dirt (woops) Just tryin to help Devon out he is a really nice kid, he was up and running at pasco (thanks to ewmx mechanic extrordiair) dude does it all)

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post