E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    school for offroad racers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

school for offroad racers
 Login/Join

posted
hey, any chance you might host a class geared for hare scramble racers? more often our races now feature an MX section, and well some of us suck at MX.

A class geared for a fast A/B off-road rider to help jumping, corner speed, rutted corners, MX bike setup, etc. would be great.

How many people would you need to make a class worth while?

Posts: 11 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue November 09 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Trav,
I have did many schools for private groups of riders. Off-road, supermoto, entry level....ect

Im flexable on the number of riders needed.
Shoot me an email (eric@ewmxschools.com) and we can find a date that works for you guys. I have a few different tracks that would be perfect! Those dreaded doubles!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post